Teresa Kosmetika is based in Berlin, Germany, and the way we handle data meets German legal requirements.
Teresa Kosmetika is operated by Teresa Brancaccio, Urbanstraße 101, 10967 Berlin.
1. How we process your personal data
All data you personally enter into this website are stored only on our servers inside the EU. Your data is never transmitted to third parties.
To provide our services and understand your needs
When you go on our website and fill out the appointment booking form we collect, store and use personal and non-personal data in order to understand your needs and your use of our services to provide you the best and most reliable experience of our services.
Here are the types of data we collect:
Name and Address
We collect the name and address in order to find, and properly address you, for your appointments.
Phone Number and email address
The phone number or email address is necessary to contact you, for example to confirm an appointment or to discuss details of your treatment.
To know what kind of treatment you need, we need to collect the requested services.
2. Your rights
Here are some key facts about your privacy that we would like you to know:
- Our products and services have been designed to minimize the use of your personal data. We only collect and process your data for the purposes that have been previously outlined.
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the security of our services.
- We do not retain your data in an identifiable format for longer than necessary to deliver our services.
- We do not engage in any automated decision-making or profiling activities.
As a user of our services and website, you may exercise your user rights to:
- Request information on your personal data processed by us. Upon your request, this information will be provided to you electronically.
- Request the complete deletion of your data, including all past data sent to third-party services used for tracking and analysis, by reaching out to email@example.com. Your data will be deleted within 30 days.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant supervising authority if you believe we are processing your personal data under violation of applicable data protection regulations.
3. Data Security
We apply security measures to protect against the misuse, loss, and/or alteration of personal information under our control. We follow industry best practices when transferring and storing your data. Though we cannot ensure or guarantee that misuse, loss or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it. Any personal data collected from you may only be transferred to countries outside the European Union / the European Economic Area (EEA) observing applicable privacy regulations and ensuring that your privacy rights remain protected.
Cookies and tracking
Our website also use third-party analysis and tracking services to track the performance of our services, understand how you use our services, and offer you an improved and safer experience. Information about your usage will be deleted as soon as this information is no longer required for the purpose collected, and will always be anonymized before sharing with third parties besides those mentioned under.
Your consent for tracking and analysis
You may withdraw your consent at any time, by either disabling cookies on your device or following the instructions on how to withdraw your consent individually for each third party provider used for its third party tracking and analysis services.
For the purpose of tracking the performance of our services and to improve our services we use the following third party services:
Google analyzes this information to offer reports for Tracktiq on website usage and online usage of associated services. Google may also transfer this information to third parties either when this is required by law or when third parties are contracted by Google to process this data. Google will not allow your IP address to be linked to any other personal data. You can prevent cookies from being stored on your computer by changing your browser settings; however, if you choose to do this, your experience when visiting our website or using some of our features may be altered.
By using Tracktiq’s website, you consent to have non-personal data used and processed by Google as described above. You can withdraw consent for this use of your data at any time, but this withdrawal only applies to future activities.