Teresa Kosmetika is based in Berlin, Germany, and the way we handle data meets German legal requirements.
Teresa Kosmetika is operated by Teresa Brancaccio, Urbanstraße 101, 10967 – Berlin.
1. How we process your personal data
All data you personally enter into this website are stored only on our servers inside the EU.
Your data is never transmitted to third parties.
To provide our services and understand your needs
When you go on our website and fill out the “Request an Appointment” form we collect, store and use personal and non-personal data in order to better understand your needs and your use of the website as well as to provide you the best and most reliable experience of our services.
Here are the types of data we collect:
- Name and Address
We collect names and addresses in order to find, reach and properly address clients.
- Phone Number and email address
We collect phone numbers and email addresses to contact clients, for example to confirm an appointment or to discuss the details of a treatment.
2. Your rights
Here are some key facts about your privacy that we would like you to know:
- Our products and services have been designed to minimize the use of your personal data.
We only collect and process your data for the purposes that have been previously outlined.
- You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the security of our services.
- We do not retain your data in an identifiable format for longer than necessary to deliver our services.
- We do not engage in any automated decision-making or profiling activities.
As a user of our services and website, you may exercise your rights to:
- Request information on your personal data processed by us.
Upon your request, this information will be provided to you electronically.
- Request the complete deletion of your data, by reaching out to email@example.com.
Your data will be deleted within 30 days.
- Lodge a complaint with the relevant supervising authority if you believe we are processing your personal data under violation of applicable data protection regulations.
3. Data Security
We apply security measures to protect against the misuse, loss and/or alteration of personal information under our control. We follow the industry best practices when transferring and storing your data. Though we cannot ensure or guarantee that misuse, loss and/or alteration of information will never occur, we use all reasonable efforts to prevent it. Any personal data collected from you may only be transferred to countries outside the European Union Economic Area (EEA) by observing applicable privacy regulations and ensuring that your privacy rights remain protected.
Cookies and tracking
Our website also use third-party analysis and tracking services to track the performance of our services, understand how you use it and offer you an improved and safer experience. Informations about your usage will be deleted as soon as they are is no longer required for their purpose and will always be anonymized before sharing with third parties besides those mentioned under.
Your consent for tracking and analysis