To request an appointment you should fill the form in the "Request an appointment" page with all the details required and then wait for an appointment proposal.
This is what happen behind the scene:
- The information will be sent to a dedicated email account
- Your contact will be saved and stored (click here for more info)
- Your preferences will be checked and I will try to find the best combination for both of us
- An appointment proposal will appear in your inbox in no more than 2 working days
- No scrub or aggressive soaps
- No hot showers, sauna and pool (chlorine)
- Use an antiseptic/re-epithelial cream like Bepanthen in the most delicate areas: intimate, armpits, face
- Avoid tight clothes
- Use sweet almond oil, or a natural moisturizer, whenever you can (or remember)
- Preferably not before or during period;
- Do a light scrub of the areas that will be treated
- Do not apply any creams or oils the day before waxing;
- Shorten hairs longer than 1-2 centimeters;
- Spicy food, coffee and alcohol should be avoided.
Waxing is one of the best ways to temporarily remove unwanted hair.
It is more effective than shaving because it removes hair from the roots, not just from the skin’s surface, so it takes longer for hair to grow back.
Over time, hair in waxed areas regrows lighter and more sparse, or not at all and your skin will be more radiant.
Even fine hair shadows the face, distorting and aging your features.
Avoid Razor Burn Shaving and smelly creams can leave you with bumps, rashes, razor burn, nicks and cuts.
Not only does waxing remove hair, but it also exfoliates dead skin cells.
Waxing is a method of semi-permanent hair removal which removes the hair from the root.
Waxing avoids the possibility of nicks, cuts and razor burn that comes with using razors.
After waxing, hair removal results usually last about three week.